- A man with a heart for God is a wonder; a man with 2 hearts is a monster.
- I believe in saving money no matter how much it costs.
- Sometimes it rains on my parade and spoils the plans I have made. But soon the storm goes rolling by and I see God’s rainbow in His sky.
- The place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
- A church is not a museum for saints, it is a hospital for sinners.
- As children of the 20th century we move as graceful as we are able through the complicated steps of the dance of circumstance. We march with the multitude to booming music that keeps us in step and adds a bit of pleasure to the effort. As I draw closer to the Lord and find there are no longer smart or ignorant, modern or old, fashionable, crude or cultured, white or black; in His presence I am just a woman.
- Who was the best financier in the whole wide world? NOAH – He floated his stock when the whole world was in liquidation.
Oh Lord I want to be:
- Mentally Alert
- Physically Sound
- Emotionally Stable
- Rejoicing in You
- Rubbing Off On Other That I May Be A Walking Example For Your Glory