Who am I at this point in time? I’m ____________________ (insert name)
- God’s word says I’m fearfully and wonderfully made
- Royal blood flows through my veins
- I’m a child of the King
- I will be eternally with Him
- As long as I’m ‘green’ I will grow
- When I quit growing I will start rotting
What I have learned:
- God is in Control
- There are no surprises to Him
- He makes no mistakes
- He has the answer
- He cares
People ask me if I am alone in my big house? I’d be alone in a little house. Actually I’m not alone, I have my Heavenly Father with me. You see, I have a FULL house – God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are here
- Jesus loves me with an everlasting love. To Him I will never be old. Psalm 39:5 says my age is nothing to Him.
- Some people have something money can’t buy – POVERTY in that they have NO SALVATION.
- God teaches me in every situation. CALM and PEACE in the midst of the storm.
- I’m not looking forward to the sunset, but to the SONrise. It’s great to be alive and as a Christian I am always alive.