- Prayer moves the Hand that rules the world
- Most prayers deal in the natural – However, the Holy Spirit’s highest desire is to give you what belongs to you – 1 Corinthians 3:21b -23, “…all things are yours, 22whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23and you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s.” We have to seek with all our heart. Ask Jesus to give you through the Holy Spirit what He has for you. You can call on your Lord through His Lordship of your life. You can only say Jesus is Lord when the Holy Spirit is in control of your Life.
- Ask for liberty like you have never known before – “Lord I long to know your Lordship, your liberty.” Free from the law = liberty. Sin shall not have dominion over you. Romans 8:2, “because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.”
- Quit seeking deliverance and start seeking the deliverer.
- Quit seeking salvation and seek the Savior.
- The Holy Spirit wants to use you – ask the Lord to make you a light in a dark place.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to open your understanding for you are not saved by works – Titus 3:5 “he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit”.
- As you yield to the Spirit of God daily, He guides you. Romans 8:14 “…because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.”
- Pray big prayers because you have a big God!
- There is mighty power in prayer. Jude 20, “But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit.” There is a big difference between praying in the Holy Spirit and praying with the Holy Spirit. Pray in the power of God through the Holy Spirit who guides us as we pray. Philippians 3:3, “3For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh.” God wants to give us the power to pray in the Spirit and worship Him in Spirit.
- Worship is highest form of love. Worship your Lord through prayer.
- Acts 13: 2, 4 They fasted and prayed and knew the power of God’s calling. “2While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, ‘Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.’ 3So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off.4The two of them, sent on their way by the Holy Spirit, went down to Seleucia and sailed from there to Cyprus.”
Fast and pray and know the power of God’s calling in your life!